Monday, June 25, 2012

37 Weeks...Baby is Full Term


How far along? 37 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: Swiss Chard (19.25 inches long and 6.5lbs)
Food I want in my belly: Sandwiches and sno-cones
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Hospital bag is packed, car seat is installed, and nursery is complete…so this week there is not much to do.
Highlight of the week: I somehow managed to get Tim to clean the baseboards in the entire house…my nesting is rubbing off on him. Is it weird I feel so relaxed now that I have clean baseboards??
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 2 days…and lots of walking…I use the term CF very loosely as there are only a few things I am still doing.
Maternity Clothes:  Maternity…yep!
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Had a little bit of swelling in my right leg a few times this week. I added a stool under my desk to put my feet on and I haven’t noticed anymore swelling.
Item(s) I could not live without: Pen and paper to keep track of all the “To Do’s”
Anything else worth mentioning?  Started my weekly check-ups…as of today I am a big fat ZERO centimeters dilated so looks like we still have a few more weekly blogs ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment