Monday, June 4, 2012

34 Weeks



How far along? 34 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A GIANT Cantaloupe  (17.75 inches long and 4.75lb)
Food I want in my belly: Lemonade, strawberries, jalapenos, blue coconut slush, bacon, and pasta
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Organize and put away all the shower gifts from this past week.
Highlight of the week: Enjoyed a beautiful baby shower hosted by some of my work friends.
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 4 days
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly all maternity…and starting to really fill them out
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Acid reflux…ugh...wakes me up from my sleep.
Item(s) I could not live without: A/C
Anything else worth mentioning?  Looking forward to spending quality time with my sweet niece AnnaGrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment