Monday, June 11, 2012

35 Weeks...35 Days to Go!!



How far along? 35 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A Honeydew Melon (18 inches long and 5.25lb)
Food I want in my belly: Something my dad was telling me about…jalapenos stuffed with pork loin, wrapped in bacon and then grilled…it sounds delicious…hint hint Tim on something to cook this weekend.
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Wash Baby Whitley’s Newborn to 3 month clothes.
Have You Ever Seen a Load of Laundry this Cute!!!

Highlight of the week: Enjoyed a fun filled weekend with my niece AnnaGrace.  Not only did we have a lot of fun but she was also extremely helpful and even gave me a few foot rubs…come back AG!!
Fun at the Dallas World Aquarium
 Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 4 days
Maternity Clothes:  Maternity…you bet!
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Shortness of breath from pretty much anything I do.
Item(s) I could not live without: 2 Tums and a glass of water before bed.
Anything else worth mentioning?  The Coaches’ wives hosted a baby shower for us this weekend…excellent food and a lot of fun. We are thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment