Sunday, June 17, 2012

36 Weeks...Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father To Be Day!!!
 How far along? 36 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A Crenshaw Melon (18.75 inches long and 5.75lb)
Food I want in my belly: Pasta and iced tea.
Food I want nowhere near me: Aged Cheese…thanks Jess! =)
Baby Prep to Do: Unpack last 3 boxes from when we moved into our house over a year ago; organize closets in spare room; clean Tim’s closet...hint hint. I also started putting together items for our hospital bag.
Highlight of the week: Tim and I wanted to have one last fun going out weekend so we boiled some crawfish on Saturday and then went to see the band Reckless Kelly play at Concert in the Gardens with some great friends. Ended the night with a firework show!


Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 3 days…just trying to stay active at this point.
Maternity Clothes:  Maternity…yep!
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Difficulty walking after either standing or sitting for too long.
Item(s) I could not live without: 3 pillows at all times…have to fall asleep at an incline to keep acid reflux down.
Anything else worth mentioning?  Pretty much any noise I make seems to alarm Tim into thinking I am going into labor…we like to talk about how we think she will finally decide to make her debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment