Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baby Whitley's Nursery

Whitley Lynn Baker
Baby Whitley's Nursery
The crib is my sisters and has been used by all my niece's. The bedding was made by our dear friend Amie Taylor.
"Whitley" wall letters were found online. Madame Alexander doll was given to me by my Whitley grandparents when I was a baby.
Bedding sewn by Amie Taylor
Scalloped mirror is from Rosenberry Rooms

Changing table was my mom's dresser as a little girl. Tim painted it white and we replaced the hardware with pink glass knobs.

Vase was used in our wedding in memory of Tim's mom Susan "Lynn". Shelves and other items found from Hobby Lobby.

Glider is from Buy Buy Baby...it rocks, swivels and reclines...so comfortable. Ruffle pillow made by Amie Taylor. Framed art above the windows is from Etsy.

Side table from Garden Ridge and we replaced the knobs. Lamp ruffle shade was made by Amie Taylor...love it!

White rug is from Home Goods

"Moon and Back" art was purchased at Canton Trade Days. Frames are from Hobby Lobby. I used fabrics in frames until we can replace them with photos of Baby Whitley.
Dresser from Rooms To Go
Homemade coat rack that Tim painted and drilled in glass door knobs. Purchased "W" hanger from Etsy.

Hamper from Home Goods with fabric lining made by Amie Taylor

A few more Canton finds and Whitley's 1st Piggy Bank



My Baby Blog Chalk Board












No comments:

Post a Comment