Tuesday, May 29, 2012

33 weeks...+ 2 days


How far along? 33 weeks + 2 days…running a little behind this week.
Baby Baker is the size of: A Durian Fruit (??) (17 inches long and 4.25lb)
Food I want in my belly: Anything cold…popsicles and sno cones!
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: I finally found the side table for the chair and a lamp so this week I am taking a break to relax with my sweet niece AnnaGrace who is flying up to see us.
Highlight of the week: Enjoyed lots of relaxation time this Memorial Day weekend.
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 3…I noticed working out was much tougher this week as its getting pretty hot outside and my belly is really starting to get in the way. I promised myself I would continue going until the end so I am just taking it down another notch with less weight and lots of water and fan breaks.
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly all maternity.
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Pressure and pain in the pelvis area.
Item(s) I could not live without: Water…I have said this one before but drinking lots of it fixes almost every pregnancy problem. I cannot go anywhere without my water cup.
Anything else worth mentioning?  Baby Whitley has been getting hiccups all week…such a strange feeling but I am glad I can feel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment