Sunday, May 20, 2012

32 Weeks



How far along? 32 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A pineapple (16.7 inches long and 3.75lb)
Food I want in my belly: Anything citrus flavored…bought some tangerine popsicles which are so good.
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Organize...organize…organize
Highlight of the week: Brunch with friends while Tim surprised me with doing the grocery shopping.
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 4 + extra walking  
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly all maternity.
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Starting to have difficulties getting around as easily as before.
Item(s) I could not live without: My new maternity shorts…I was trying to avoid them but now that I have them I would like to wear them every day!
Anything else worth mentioning?  Tim got to feel lots of moving and kicking around this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment