Sunday, January 29, 2012

16 Weeks



How far along? 16 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: An Avocado (4.6 inches long)
Food I want in my belly: Hot and sour soup…yum!
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…apparently food is not an issue.
Baby Prep To Do: One more time…clear out closet in Baby Baker’s room...since I didn’t get to it this past week.
Highlight of the week: Baby Baker’s future friend, Blake, was born on January 28th. Congrats Hayden and Holli!
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 4; walked total of 6 miles
Maternity Clothes:  Still wearing regular work clothes…but using the rubber-band trick to give my belly a little extra room.
Baby Gender: We will find out in 22 days!!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Nothing really new but the ones that stuck out the most this week was extreme thirst and the need for early bed times still.
Item(s) I could not live without: My super soft, comfy stretchy pants from Gap Body I recently purchased.
Anything else worth mentioning? This past weekend was Tim’s football banquet. Made me think that by next football season, Baby Baker will have arrived…bring on the football onesies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment