Monday, January 9, 2012

13 Weeks...Goodbye 1st Trimester


How far along? 13 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of : A peach
Food I want in my belly: Anything spicy
Food I want nowhere near me: Add Sautéed Spinach to the list…which is unfortunate because not only was it one of my favorite veggies before getting pregnant but it is also really good for Baby Baker...sigh.
Baby Prep To Do: Finish reading up on what to expect during the 2nd trimester.
Highlight of the week: Heard the heart beat!!
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x4
Maternity Clothes: Not yet but pants are starting to fit even tighter…won’t be long now and I will have to start using some of the magic pregnancy pant tricks.
Baby Gender: Still no feeling either way yet…
Pregnancy Symptoms: Add trouble sleeping to the list and a sore lower back…
Item(s) I could not live without: Tums…Tums…and more Tums.
Anything else worth mentioning? Week 13 means end of 1st Trimester…check!

No comments:

Post a Comment