Monday, January 16, 2012

14 Weeks



How far along? 14 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A lemon (3.5 inches long)
Food I want in my belly: Favorite snack this week was a caprese salad…tomatoes, mozzarella and balsamic vinegar.
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new this week.
Baby Prep To Do: Start making list of essential baby items
Highlight of the week: Sonogram!! Baby Baker actually looks like a baby now (see previous post)!!
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 4; walked total of 6 miles
Maternity Clothes:  Still wearing regular work clothes but did use the “Be Band” with a pair of jeans over the weekend.
Baby Gender: ???
Pregnancy Symptoms: Dry skin…especially hands.
Item(s) I could not live without: LOTION!!!
Anything else worth mentioning? NT Scan and blood test results both came back negative which is positive news .

No comments:

Post a Comment