Tuesday, January 24, 2012

15 Weeks



How far along? 15 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A Naval Orange (4 inches long)
Food I want in my belly: Guacamole and Avocado Hummus with Carrots
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new
Baby Prep To Do: Clear out closet in Baby Baker’s room
Highlight of the week: I had a great time visiting wonderful friends in San Antonio
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 3; walked total of 5 miles
Maternity Clothes:  Still wearing regular work clothes…but I did have to unbutton my top button a few times
Baby Gender: Strangers keep saying boy but we have been feeling pink lately
Pregnancy Symptoms: Not sure it’s completely related but I have noticed a change in my vision
Item(s) I could not live without: A glass of water on my night stand every night…so thirsty all the time
Anything else worth mentioning? This post would have been up sooner but I made the mistake of thinking this week was avocado week instead of orange so I had to start all over…guess baby really did have guacamole on its mind

No comments:

Post a Comment