Monday, March 5, 2012

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A Banana (10.5 inches long and 12.7 oz). Baby grew 4 inches this week!! CORRECTION: According to my husband, Tim, Baby did not grow 4 inches but this is the week that instead of measuring head to rump, you measure head to feet...apparently someone has been reading their pregnancy app =)
Food I want in my belly: Anything spicy…jalapenos on everything!!
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Putting baby crib together this weekend and finish registering.
Highlight of the week: Had a fantastic weekend with my BFF Leslie. We shopped for baby girl and had a great time catching up. She also walked me through some baby stores and explained sleep sacks, breast pump accessories, and all the types of baby carriers.
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 5
Maternity Clothes:  Wearing my older clothes which are a size bigger and maternity jeans.
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Feeling a little nauseous again at different times of the day.
 Item(s) I could not live without: My Baby Bargains book…it is definitely helping me figure out the best items to register for without going too overboard.
Anything else worth mentioning? I had my 20 week check-up last week. Everything is looking great!
Leslie and I with our matching outfits for when her daughter Sydney meets Baby Girl Baker!!



No comments:

Post a Comment