Monday, February 27, 2012

20 Weeks...Halfway Point


Monk is super excited to be a big brother!

How far along? 20 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A small cantaloupe (6.5 inches long and 10.6 oz).
Food I want in my belly: In the spirit of the Houston Rodeo Cook-off we went to this weekend…Texas BBQ
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep To Do: Headed to the Canton Trade Days Market with Leslie to scope out some baby stuff.
Highlight of the week: Tim and I went to the Houston Rodeo Cook-off with my brother’s family and friends.  Had a great time hanging out and eating good BBQ.
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 4; walked total of 1 mile
Maternity Clothes:  Wearing my older clothes which are a size bigger. Bought my first pair of maternity jeans…who would have thought elastic waist = amazing!! I know many of you have been telling me that for a while now.
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: My stomach is starting to feel tighter
 Item(s) I could not live without: My new maternity jeans!!
Anything else worth mentioning? Felt more movement and kicking…oh and we have settled on a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment