Sunday, February 5, 2012

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: An Onion (5.1 inches long and 6 oz). Baby can also hear our voices and music now.
Food I want in my belly: 3 Letters…B…L…T…I had never had one of these in my entire life and my friend at work mentioned they made them the previous day. From that moment on, I could not get the thought of it out of my head. After my workout that evening I HAD to make a stop at the grocery store to buy the necessary ingredients…I was super smart and picked up extra bacon just in case I had this craving for more than one day…good call…it was absolutely DELICIOUS!! I have been naming food items that I have really enjoyed throughout this pregnancy but I think it is safe to say this was my first real pregnancy craving…
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep To Do: Baby closet complete! This week we are going to check out some baby furniture. I am hoping to be able to use some of the same pieces my sister used for her two girls.
Highlight of the week: Had my 16 week check up and scheduled our anatomy scan!!
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 5; walked total of 6 miles
Maternity Clothes:  Still wearing regular work clothes…but using my Be Band which allows me to leave my pants unbuttoned and it covers your belly like maternity pants would. I am also able to use some of my older clothes which are a size bigger than what I wore pre-pregnancy.
Baby Gender: I had a dream that we were about to find out…but I woke up before we found out so still no feeling either way.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Crazy dreams…especially nightmares…ugh!
Item(s) I could not live without: My Be Band…this invention will save me some $$ on maternity clothes.
Anything else worth mentioning? We have exciting plans for our baby gender reveal so stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment