Monday, March 19, 2012

23 Weeks



How far along? 23 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A Large Mango (11.5 inches long and 1.1 lb).
Food I want in my belly: Tim’s homemade guacamole
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Baby Baker’s room is painted…next weekend we (Tim) will paint the dresser/changing table…really starting to check off several big items on the ol’ to-do list.
Highlight of the week: Had a fun and productive visit with my dad and step-mom…weekend full of painting and lots and lots of shopping.
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 4 and walked 1 mile
thanks for the photo Amie

Maternity Clothes:  Wearing some of my regular clothes but really starting to add more to my maternity wardrobe…found lots of cute and super comfortable maternity clothes while out shopping this weekend.
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Infamous pregnancy brain…I found myself stopping mid sentence a few times this week and had no idea what I was talking about…I heard it only gets worse.
Item(s) I could not live without: My new maternity work pants…ahhhhh.
Anything else worth mentioning? We had our 3D/4D ultrasound appointment and got to see Baby Girl’s face and her moving all around. She must be shy…or possibly stubborn… because she covered her face most of the time. We did get to see her try and suck on her hand and yawn a few times…I could watch her all day!

Who does she look like??

 Time to paint the room....

Before

Getting started...
Hard Workers

Finished Product

1 comment:

  1. Can we call you the pull-up mama??? :) Love the updates!!

    ReplyDelete