Tuesday, July 17, 2012

40+ weeks...are we there yet??



How far along? 40+ weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: Baby Baker weighs 8lbs and is about 20.5 inches long
Food I want in my belly: Fruit and sandwiches
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Relax and try to be patient these last few days….weeks…
Highlight of the week: Getting close to finishing up at work. Looking forward to some time off to take care of my sweet baby girl.
****Tim’s highlight of the week…watching me gallop as he told me he saw a you tube video where women were galloping to induce labor…the verdict is still out with whether he really saw this or just wanted to see a 40 week old pregnant woman gallop down the street.
Exercise regimen: Lots and lots of walking!!
Maternity Clothes:  Maternity…yep!
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Easily exhausted these days.
Item(s) I could not live without: My husband
Anything else worth mentioning?  Still at zero centimeters…if we push to induce this week it could very likely end up in a c-section so our doctor recommended we hold off until next week. After shedding some tears about having to wait, I reminded myself I have a happy, healthy baby inside so why not wait it out a little longer. We are hoping to be able to hold her in our arms by mid-next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment