Monday, July 9, 2012

39 Weeks...and counting.


How far along? 39 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A small watermelon (estimated at 20 inches long and 7.5lbs)
Food I want in my belly: Fruit…watermelon, pineapple, peaches, strawberries and grapes
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Relax
Highlight of the week: Went to the movies 5 times over the last week…saw Magic Mike, Ted, Magic Mike…again…don’t ask, Savages and Spiderman. Everyone says get as many movies in as possible and that is just what I am doing.
Exercise regimen: I exercised 7 days this week…lots of walking.
Maternity Clothes:  Maternity…yep!
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Restless nights and extreme heartburn…ugh!
Item(s) I could not live without: Friends and family.
Anything else worth mentioning?  Still at zero centimeters…based on her expected size at 40 weeks, looks like I will be induced by the end of next week. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment