Monday, April 30, 2012

29 Weeks!



How far along? 29 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: Squash (16 inches long and 3.0lb)
Food I want in my belly: Crawfish…I had a little bit this past weekend but ready for some more.
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Start looking for a pediatrician
Highlight of the week: I have now transitioned to seeing my doctor every 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks…getting closer!
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 5 + extra walking  
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly all maternity.
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Fatigue!!! But I’m sleeping much better this week.
Item(s) I could not live without: My bed, my pillow and a blanket.
Anything else worth mentioning?  Had a great time learning to sew…well kind of…with Amie!! The nursery bedding is turning out so great. Cannot wait to see it all complete!!
I thought I was going to watch but Amie immediately put me to work...so scary...but FUN!
Amie making it look so easy.
"W" for Whitley
Finished product...oops its upside down. Thank you Amie!!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I love the blog, it's so cute and I need some sewing lessons, too! I'm so happy for you - you make me smile:)
    --Carly Trevino Morales

    ReplyDelete