Tuesday, April 17, 2012

27 Weeks



How far along? 27 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: Cauliflower…not sure where the person that developed this fruit/vegetable comparison grocery shops but ok… (16 inches long and 2.2 lb)
Food I want in my belly: Julio’s hot sauce…I forgot how much I loved this stuff since it’s only sold at HEB’s and we do not have them in Fort Worth.
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Search for wall shelves…again…didn’t quite get around to doing that. I also need a little white side table to go next to the glider. I want one with a little drawer
Highlight of the week: Tim and I had a blast celebrating Sydney Bedgood’s Alice in “One”derland 1st Birthday Party! 
Birthday Girl!!

Having Fun With the Photo Booth Props With the Bestie

Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 4 - Thanks Amie for the cute pic/caption!!
Oh That's What You Meant By Pood!!

Maternity Clothes:  Mostly all maternity.
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back hurt…
Item(s) I could not live without: A calendar…having the hardest time keeping track of the days of the week…it’s going by so FAST!!
Anything else worth mentioning?  Baby can add blinking to her list of new talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment