Monday, April 9, 2012

26 Weeks...6 Months Down!!!!



How far along? 26 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A Hothouse Cucumber…whatever that is…(14.5 inches long and 2.0 lb)….Baby Baker has doubled in weight over the past 4 weeks!!
Food I want in my belly: Banana Pudding Blue Bell Ice Cream and Chocolate bunnies, of course!
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep to Do: Search for wall shelves…
Highlight of the week: Lot’s of moving and kicking…Tim can now feel her kick from the outside! She has some strong kicks.
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 5…definitely felt more difficult this week to work out.
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly all maternity.
Baby Gender: A sweet baby girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Crazy dreams that seem so real!  Also had some sweet dreams about when baby girl gets here.
Item(s) I could not live without: My preggle…body pillow.
Anything else worth mentioning? Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment