Monday, February 20, 2012

19 Weeks...Baby Baker Gender Reveal



How far along? 19 weeks
Baby Baker is the size of: A Mango (6 inches long and 8 oz).
Food I want in my belly: This week it wasn’t food I craved but drinks…OJ with ice at night.
Food I want nowhere near me: Nothing new…
Baby Prep To Do: Start planning the nursery since we now know the gender of Baby Baker.
Highlight of the week: So much to highlight this week!!  Felt the baby move for the 1st time, got to see Baby Baker during the anatomy scan…baby waived at us, celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, and last but not least found out the gender of Baby Baker.
Exercise regimen: Crossfit x 5; walked total of 3 miles
Maternity Clothes:  Wearing my older clothes which are a size bigger. These should work for a few more weeks.
Baby Gender: A Girl!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Increased trips to the ladies room…I hear this will only get worse.
 Item(s) I could not live without: Not usually very sappy on this blog but I think it’s only right I say my husband…although I guess he is a not really an item but his humor and support makes this an even better experience.
Anything else worth mentioning? On February 14th, I felt Baby Baker move for the first time. I was sitting in a meeting and started feeling a little tapping in the front of stomach. I have no clue what the meeting was about after that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment